ATX Community

ATX Program Update to version 16.6

No problems getting in, but ATX may have been handling this depreciation change incorrectly ?

Copied from the ATX Blog:

Regulatory Changes for Fixed Assets
With this release, if you do not take the special depreciation allowance for new qualified property placed in service after 2015, the property is not subject to an AMT adjustment for depreciation per Section 143(b) of the PATH Act. We encourage you to review the AMT column for 2016 assets entered prior to this release. 

• Like 1

I just updated through the software with no problem.  However, the support site is not working for me.  I can log in, but everything I try to do after that sends me back to the login screen.  E.g., I get to the Download Center, and try to download either the ATX program or the Payroll program, and it sends me back to login.  Same if I try to check my billing report.  It's happened about 10 times now.

Not sure if you're asking me or Lynn (and I hope I didn't hijack this topic - not sure if she has the same problem I do).  Anyway, I also use FF, though I also tried with Edge and got the same result.  One of the ATX employees on the official community suggested clearing my page cache and cookies, which I did, and now I cannot even get back into the communities.  I can still log in fine, but trying to do anything takes me back to the login screen.  Guess I'll have to see how the telephone support is working these days,