ATX Community

Quite the new look!

Catherine

Thanks to Eric for the latest round of improvements to our beloved forum!  I like the new "like" button with choices.  Sometimes we do want to express something other than simply liking, and now we can!  I must say, though, that when I came back from an early afternoon appointment and it all looked different, my first thought was to wonder what had gone wrong with my computer while I was away...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I had a security patch to apply, and rather than just do the patch I went (somewhat hastily, I admit) with an upgrade to the latest version of the forum software without realizing that it was a medium sized upgrade to 4.2 instead of a small incremental update to 4.1.x.  

Then the whole forum broke for about 45 minutes while I scrambled around like an idiot fixing issues that cropped up.  Sorry about that!

I do remember the last time I did a major update there were some complaints about the low-contrast between certain visual elements in the new design.  Many(all?) of my customizations are still in place to fix those issues, but if anyone has any trouble with this new design, please speak up and I'll do what I can to tweak it.

• Thanks 7