ATX Community

N/T - exciting news

WITAXLADY

so in our spare time, we milk  -well my husband and a few crew - I gave it up this year - milk sheep! And to our recipe/formula, a creamery in WI makes the cheese with cultures from his business - Chr Hansen,

We make Ewemazing, Lacey Lamb and when it ages we call it Lovely Lamb as the "lace" goes away

The World Cheese Championship contest judging was held yesterday and today - and we won in our class!!! whooo eee !

a nice continental flavor, mellow,snacking considered hard cheese like a cheddar type but all white - like sheeps' milk - rich, creamy - yum

Now to sell it all!!

Taking orders!

• Like 10

definitely ship - even this time of year -

reply to [email protected] - if you would please

3 kinds -

mild, Italian style flavor, absolutely Ewemazing!

The one that won - Lacey Lamb - smooth mellow more of a Continental type - great for snacking

and then aged Ewemazing - if you like an aged cheese - this has a some zest to it, a good nice aged cheese.

Sheep's cheeses are richer and creamier because the milk is

and our flavor profile is can I say superb as my husband works for a starter/culture company Chr Hansen out of Milwaukee by way of Denmark so this is his business - developing flavor.

We are both third generation dairy and our youngest just passed his cheesemakers test for his license Monday - not to work for us though - yet?

715-623-2520 - call with your order and credit card! We have staff ready and waiting  :)

• Like 6

Showed hubby this thread, and he ordered all three of your cheeses Friday (Thursday?  Days are running together).  We do Friday night dinners as finger foods with a couple of different cheeses, smoked salmon, celery & dip, that type of thing.  So, we love finding new cheeses.  Looking forward to receiving our order!

• Like 6

good for you! it is hard..

and hubby just took the lamb roast out - it is resting but we had to check if it was done!

he went out to check on lambs - tis that season as well.. man - there is no gamey flavor there! so juicy and succulent - that is a $100 plate dinner!!

back to work for awhile!

and glad to see you do get away once in awhile!!

• Like 2