ATX Community

ATX MAX Program Error

I keep getting the message

"Program has encountered an unexpected error and need to close"

I have closed it several time and restarted the program. I have shut down the window and restarted the window but I am still getting the message.

Any idea what is causing this problem and how to get around it.

Thanks for your help.

Naveen Mohan

Each computer is so different it's hard to say, but in general you want your computer to be as clean as possible with very few programs installed and only essential programs running in the background.

Also, you can usually just x out of those errors and keep working.

I have found specific things I do that trigger that message, so I avoid doing those things.

17 hours ago, Naveen Mohan from New York said:

I keep getting the message

"Program has encountered an unexpected error and need to close"

I have closed it several time and restarted the program. I have shut down the window and restarted the window but I am still getting the message.

Any idea what is causing this problem and how to get around it.

Thanks for your help.

Naveen Mohan

Call Tech Support

For unknown errors reboot the computer.  When you restart, use nothing other than the program giving the error (sometimes there are memory conflicts if there is a design mistake).

Also, check your "auto run" items, the items that automatically start with Windows.  There are many free tools to do so.

Printer software issues are another good thing to review once or twice a year.  Many times, there will be printer setting/installation "remnants" which will be left in the Windows registry.  There may be tools to fix those (I do not know, I clean it manually).

I think I have localized y problem. It appears that I have a corrupted copy of Fixed asset and 4562 form on my ATX Max. Is thee a way for me to get a clean copy of fixed asset/4562 to my computer. I went to myatx.com. I see the link for pATX program and ATX program update but I do not see a link where I can update an individual form to my computer.

Thanks for your help.

Naveen Mohan 

8 minutes ago, Naveen Mohan from New York said:

I think I have localized y problem. It appears that I have a corrupted copy of Fixed asset and 4562 form on my ATX Max. Is thee a way for me to get a clean copy of fixed asset/4562 to my computer. I went to myatx.com. I see the link for pATX program and ATX program update but I do not see a link where I can update an individual form to my computer.

Thanks for your help.

Naveen Mohan 

Call Tech Support