ATX Community

TNSEA Annual Conference for 2018 in MS

Lion EA

Now that tax season is behind us ... except for the abundance of extensions, we are ready to turn our attention to our TNSEA Annual Conference for 2018. This year we will hold our conference in Tunica, MS on June 21 and June 22. We have three exceptional speakers for this event and are offering a dual track of Representation and Resolution on the second day of our meeting. 

On Thursday, June 21, Dr. Marilyn Young will be presenting three topics including our tax update on the TCJA tax legislation with fresh insights and up-to-date clarifications.

On Friday, June 22, Jeffrey Schneider and Kevin Huston will be sharing the spotlight with each presenting four hours on tax preparation and four hours on tax resolution.  

Plus, we will have IRS representatives on site to answer questions and provide guidance on problematic cases you are working through.

Click Here! to learn more about the conference and to register.

Gary J. LaRoy
Enrolled Agent
NTPI Fellow

Sent on Behalf of The Tennessee Society of Enrolled Agents by

TaxProEZ

404 Brandywine Drive, Old Hickory, TN 37138

Phone: 615-562-1903

open?ns=taxproez&c=5763728167403520&s=4835496043741184

• Like 2

@Lion EA,   I am thinking this is how I end up in @RitaB back 40 with a cold 40 oz in my hand on Saturday.    But my spouse is a CA Registered Preparer and I would want her to attend and get credit for her hours as well.   I think because it is IRS approved material it will qualify for her CPE, but I think the organization has to report it to CA.   Any chance of the TNSEA reporting hours to CA?

Love the class selections.   Sounds real good to me.

Tom
Modesto, CA

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

This conference was awesome.   Excellent speakers, well organized, good location.    One of the best education seminars I have ever done.   Learned some new stuff that I can use right away.    Those of you who live in Tennessee have a great EA Society and a great education resource.    I may try to come back again, even if Rita is not hosting in her back 40.

Tom
Modesto, CA

• Like 3