ATX Community

1998 NY State Software

david johnson

Hi everyone- I am looking for a copy of New York State 1998 S Corp Tax software for a one time use by my accountant; I was recently served Notice by the State that I haven't filed a variety of years including 1998 (I assume lost somewhere in Albany); I have paper copies of the others in question ; can anyone help? Not sure what platform is possible either, but can solve that later 

thank you David Johnson

[email protected]

The number provided by the above poster is Walters Kleuwers, otherwise known as CCH, or Prosystemfx. I'm pretty sure that Drake, Ultra Tax, LaCerte and Proseries can provide you the same information. But who knows - technology has changed since then and might not accommodate your modern day hardware?

Why not go to www.tax.ny.gov to get information right from the horse's mouth?

1 hour ago, david johnson said:

Hi everyone- I am looking for a copy of New York State 1998 S Corp Tax software for a one time use by my accountant; I was recently served Notice by the State that I haven't filed a variety of years including 1998 (I assume lost somewhere in Albany); I have paper copies of the others in question ; can anyone help? Not sure what platform is possible either, but can solve that later 

thank you David Johnson

[email protected]

Well, since you are new here, that means that if you read the TOU for this site then you saw that we don't help the general public here. This is up to your accountant to come up with a working program or the paper forms.

Topic is now locked.

• Like 3

• jklcpa locked this topic