ATX Community

2006 software

schirallicpa

I called ATX this morning and they can only provide back to 2012.  She suggested that I ask members of the community if I could borrow a disk.  I didn't ask about the licensing issue that you have proposed.  However, I would argue that I have the license regardless of whose disk I am using.

So - if anyone has the 2006 disk and super-secret code, I would like to borrow and mail right back to you immediately.  I will pay for your mailing fees and inconvenience!!  I would greatly appreciate it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, schirallicpa said:

I called ATX this morning and they can only provide back to 2012.  She suggested that I ask members of the community if I could borrow a disk.  I didn't ask about the licensing issue that you have proposed.  However, I would argue that I have the license regardless of whose disk I am using.

So - if anyone has the 2006 disk and super-secret code, I would like to borrow and mail right back to you immediately.  I will pay for your mailing fees and inconvenience!!  I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm missing one year but do have 2006 and would be happy to help you. Please send me a PM with your address.

• Like 2