ATX Community

NT-QuickBooks stopped working after a Windows 7 update-

NECPA in NEBRASKA

I'm checking all over to try to find a fix for whatever is going on. QuickBooks says that it's not their problem. I uninstalled the windows updates, but not all of the Word and Excel ones. I guess I may have to take the computer in, because repairing the .NET framework (QB suggested fix) looks like I could make matters worse. ATX and all of my other programs seem to be fine. I am so 😠! I see that this has happened recently to other people, but mainly with Windows 10. My stupid computer won't do a system restore to two days ago. I so wish that I could afford to retire and go do something less stressful, like babysit for 10 kids.

Thanks!

Bonnie

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Have you tried either the repair utility or reinstalling?

I had a friend who had a crash after 10 update that caused her to still be able to use Quickbooks but would not allow her to back it up.  She eventually got a new computer and started from scratch on Quickbooks.  Intuit was of no use to her either.

Since my updates. I have not been able to schedule backups So I have to do manual ones.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1