ATX Community

Still using payroll software but glad I switched to Drake

gianni1212

Hey guys, I just wanted to share my experience.  I switched to drake after the horrible ATX revamp experience a few years ago, but I continue to use the payroll software because as far as I'm concerned it is the best payroll software out there.  I had to upgrade today but my password was not working so I had to call support because the rest password option is horrible and forces the user to enter a "registration code" instead of normal procedure like security questions.  After a tough time getting through due to the system would hang up on me for a mistake in my user number and that I had to look up my user number I have now been on hold for 20 minutes to speak to someone just to reset my password.  Whenever I call drake support I am able to reach someone after a few rings.  I can't believe that ATX does not realize that these customer relations blunders are the reason why they have lost so many customers. 

• Like 4

Try Drake Accounting. I am using it with direct deposit without any major concerns. Yes, this is new, and yes there are small issues. But...Drake is working them out and responds just as fast as they do with the tax programs. I am two years into it and they are welcoming any feedback to make the program more user friendly. Just to add, took over one client from ADP, the company employees have noticed nothing different. For NC, Drake makes the creation of the required .txt files easy. Just my humble opinion.