ATX Community

Starting 2019 Filing Season in a Good Place!

Yardley CPA

Slacker.   Anyone worth their salt should have a few warning points.   We have to keep @jklcpa on her toes.   If @kcjenkins was still moderating, we would see a boatload of warnings hitting the members.   I think we should have a very nasty political fight on the board to get some points flowing.

Just kidding Judy.   Please don't shut me out from the board.   I need you all this year.

Tom
Modesto, CA

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

14 hours ago, Yardley CPA said:

I am pleased to announce that I am member in good standing.  No Warning Points so far.  This tax season may significantly change that.  🙂

O Warming.jpg

Some of us will try to bait you into saying something inappropriate, just so you can join us in the doghouse. But if we don't succeed, we have confidence in the ability of our government to do the job.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

On 1/17/2019 at 2:39 PM, ETax847 said:

I'm still waiting for my first tax return to get my hands on.

I was working today on a new 2017 return, brought to us by a current client for his 91-year-old mom whose accountant retired.  It's a train wreck; half the documents are missing and the prior-year references a pass-through from a decedent trust (her husband), for which we have NO documents at all.  NOT a good way to start the year.  So instead I finished up a homeowner's association return.  I think at this point all the W2s and 1099s are out (which is what we always start with), and my partner has a couple of corporate returns in-process.