ATX Community

Amended returns.

Mitzi rogers

I’m October 2018 I filed an amended return for 2016 and mailed it to the IRS and it was received  right about the 16 October 2018. I kept checking and it said my refund had been received and was still being processed for weeks then right before the shutdown it stopped  letting me check my refund status when I enter the amount due back (it would have changed since I forgot add that one of my dependents lived with me 12 months of 2016 but I don’t know if TurboTax added the small refund I did get for 16 so I don’t know if it would more than the amount on the amended return or less than that amount) 2 week in Feb will be 16 weeks, which is what they keep saying is the average time for amended returns to be paid out/completed. Can anyone help or offer advice?

• jklcpa locked this topic

Here's 2 firsts for me.  The first is to have received such an incredibly rude and unwarranted message in reply, and the second is that I'm going to share that message with this group for all to see that exemplifies why we don't help nonpros here.

This is the message from our most recent banned member Mitzi:

20190122_190654.thumb.png.8d9222a2e505b7866a758a43222a5d16.png