ATX Community

Drake and other software vendor related questions

Eric

10 minutes ago, Possi said:

I use Taxwise. I'm glad you posted. Where do we send money to support this site? I can't remember from last year!

😊 There's a Donate tab at the top with a number of different options, including payment by check if that's something you would prefer to do.  Going through that whole process allows me to know who's donating.  Before, it wasn't always easy to know which member was making which donation.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this topic specifically to address the ongoing mentions of Drake or other software that continue to appear in the replies to general tax questions or ATX questions.

@Eric Eric is too nice to us, and some here need to know that his original post was in response to some complaints that we've received about these posts.

When posting a reply to a current ATX user seeking help, please remember that it is not helpful to that member to post about how any others' vendor software handles an issue better, fast, easier, or has great tech support.   

• Like 3