ATX Community

Return to Group

Edsel

I am returning to the group.  I've missed many of you.  If I have any problems with monitors I will deal with them on a private one-on-one basis.

On my way to Pittsburgh for a tax seminar, I had an attack of gallstones and resulting pancreatitis.  I have been in the hospital ever since.  Currently at a rehab facility outside Nashville and hoping for a successful procedure on the 21st of February.  No tax appointments before March 1st and I am sure I will lose some clients.   I have great friends helping me out.

In spite of everything, I did learn a great deal of section 199A.  I hope many of you will help with this.

Don't underestimate the goodness of your friends.

Best regards

Edsel  (Ron Jordan)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Edsel said:

I am returning to the group.  I've missed many of you.  If I have any problems with monitors I will deal with them on a private one-on-one basis.  No worries!!  Glad to see you back, and I've got your back!  Go forward with gusto!!

On my way to Pittsburgh for a tax seminar, I had an attack of gallstones and resulting pancreatitis.  I have been in the hospital ever since.  Currently at a rehab facility outside Nashville and hoping for a successful procedure on the 21st of February.  No tax appointments before March 1st and I am sure I will lose some clients.   I have great friends helping me out.

In spite of everything, I did learn a great deal of section 199A.  I hope many of you will help with this.

Don't underestimate the goodness of your friends.

Best regards

Edsel  (Ron Jordan)

Had the same thing 6 years ago.  Had to wait 5 days in the hospital until pancreas cleared up.  Then laparoscopic surgery to remove gall bladder.  Lapro is great as it leaves no scars and there is no long recovery, as was home the next day.

Hope yours goes as well as mine did.  Good luck to you.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2019 at 1:48 AM, Max W said:

Then laparoscopic surgery to remove gall bladder.

My mother-in-law had that, in her late 80's.  I had to physically take a dust mop out of her hands the next day, as she wanted to clean up the dog fur.  (She was under orders to rest - far more crucial for full healing in your late 80's!)

• Like 1