ATX Community

UNREQUITED LOVE - THE 1040

BLACK BART

For many years I sincerely hated the 1040.  Now, I belatedly realize that while it loved me; I, ungratefully and ignorantly, did not properly and deservedly love it back.  Once I could scan all with a brief glance at pages one and two.  Now, half my waking thoughts begin with "Where is..." or "Where does...." :(

Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side?  And ain't that a big enough majority in any town? ----- MARK TWAIN: "HUCKLEBERRY FINN."

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Randall said:

In ATX, when you hit print 1040, all six schedules print.  There's no selection of the schedules to print or not print.  Just as well, I too don't know where everything is so might as well have all six schedules printed whether there's anything on them or not.

My print function, in ATX, only prints schedules with information on them.

Check your printing preferences in your preference settings.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, TAXMAN said:

Hey Jack, whats the possibility we can get atx to put both pages on 1 sheet. I tried duplexing but wind up with pages not where I want them.

Better chance of you getting hit with a meteorite....

That is why I only print from my .pdf file I make, of each completed return.  From the .pdf, I can duplex any page to any page.