ATX Community

How is OLTPRO working for everyone?

Roberts

I've had multiple problems this year that I've never had before. It's crashed multiple times and that never happened before that I remember. When I rolled over last years data to this year - some clients didn't roll forward. On clients, some data rolled forward and others didn't. For example on some people, their W2 info from last year didn't roll forward but on other people it did.  I've had printing issues I never had before. Every time I've started the software there is a goofy little error. Even when I did a logmein to fix another problem - there was the error and the OLTPRO person just clicked off the error and moves on from it - completely ignoring it so it's obviously an issue.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry you're having all these problems. OLTPRO would have to pay me substantially to use their program. I jumped ship from OneDesk/OLTPro a while back to Drake and I have had zero problems for three years. The only thing I ever call Drake support is a result of my learning something new. Best of Luck to you.