ATX Community

GOOD features on this Forum... have you tried this lately.

Pacun

A while ago, if we liked something posted, we would reply and write "I like it". This  would cause posts with dozens of entries and few answers. Now we don't have to type but just to click.

Have you donated lately, if not PLEASE donate while supplies last. Eric deserves a token of appreciation.

On this post, please don't use the new features, but rather reply with a "I will donate now" or "I don't have much work so I won't be able to donate" 

• Like 4

Great site.  Although I haven't posted any questions or issues this season, I have posted a response or two and have enjoyed reading some of the posts.

I just donated! I actually never noticed the "Donate" tab until the subject was brought up in one of the posts.

Thanks to those who make it possible!

Scott

• Like 4

This goes with my research materials, such as AnswerConnect. I think. Or, continuing education. Or, with dues & memberships. Or, something VERY usual & necessary for my biz. (I haven't done my own taxes yet, so don't remember. Not enough room in my head. This is overflow storage.) I read everything here and learn from everything here. Thank you, Eric. And, thank you, everyone.

• Like 7

16 hours ago, Possi said:

A great reminder. I am a donor, but when someone steps out to help me, I like to donate a little in their honor, too. Quietly of course. It just helps my spirit. Shhhhh... don't tell anybody. 

I love this idea and am donating this evening because of a recent post that helped me out and another older post, coincidentally started by Possi, where I found my answer to a different issue through the search function.

• Like 4