ATX Community

Next Year

Christian

As stated before in this forum I usually purchase my ATX program in May. As there is some question as to whether I will be in business in 2020 I plan to defer until I decide. If I recall correctly some other forum members purchase there software in November or a little later and still receive the 10% discount ATX offers. Can anyone confirm this? 

I do believe that has happened more than once.  My quandary is that I purchased 1040 only for 2018 after having MAX since 1998.  I calculated that the pay per return for the last trust returns and additional states would be less than the full price. 

So last month an email arrived with a bargain - purchase MAX for just $250 more!  I called my rep  who got the costs for the trust returns credited back so the net additional cost was $88.  It just kind of yanked my chain as I still had to pay extra for 2 states over the 3 included plus some extra for the 1099's.  So undecided about early renewal.