ATX Community

Is ATX back up?

minkcpa

22 minutes ago, minkcpa said:

RitaB, that is quite interesting, I have tried multiple times this afternoon and cannot connect to EFC!!

I think there was a small window about two hours ago that appears to have been closed.  I was able to receive acks and transmit 23 returns while the window was open but I have not been able to connect since.  I now fear that I sent those 23 returns to Russia but if POTUS trusts them they cannot be bad people right?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, minkcpa said:

RitaB, that is quite interesting, I have tried multiple times this afternoon and cannot connect to EFC!!

Yeah, it was a short celebration.  I'm getting the error message again, but I'm sure they're doing the best they can. 

RitaBThe longer it goes without more comprehensive info makes me a little apprehensive about the damage.

Brent, I have an American citizen who now lives in Bulgaria and she is not allowed into Russia anymore, bad girl!! Bulgaria is no great place, it is on a terrorist list so money dealing in US are a problem for her,  but she loves Bulgaria.

Have a nice weekend!, 

It is 8:45 here and I just transmitted two efiles . What is my greatest concern in all of this? What if these criminals successfully penetrated WK's security and stole actual returns as the group who broke into the Office of Personnel Management did a couple of years back? Good Lord !!!  😖

9:48 AM Eastern just back to office and those 3 returns have ACKs!! So efile appears to be working fine, solutions center is not working. Weird date on ACK for State of PA, printed at 2:47:56 AM although I sent in at 6:47:56 AM which is the Fed accepted time.  When I looked at efile acknowledgement history it is wrong on one side correct on the other. The long and the sort however is they are accepted, "I THINK!" and "I HOPE!" 

• Like 2