ATX Community

Cannot open returns in ATX

BrentCPA

Here's a new twist on an old game . . . was working on returns an hour ago with no issue.  Come back after lunch and I get the message "Please perform a forms update and try again"  . . . so i tried.  No new forms, no new update.  Just to be safe I rebooted the entire computer.  Same issue.  It appears from the ATX monitored boards that this is happening to everyone.  I am so tired of having to give my clients excuses instead of completed tax returns . . . I am 100% certain I am shopping for new software this fall.

And now, as if on queue, the ATX boards on their support site went down.  They posted a hasty message:  

Some customers are experiencing issues opening and starting returns in ATX and in Payroll Compliance Reporting. We are actively investigating the cause of this and will advise you when we have identified the issue.

Folks, please try to keep posts here about this issue with ATX.

I've moved two replies into a new pinned topic in the Drake forum for anyone wishing to give a testimonial or helpful advice to those who may want to test out Drake's software.  Any future posts will be moved to the Drake or other vendor forums as appropriate.

Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2