ATX Community

Where to Get Free Donuts on National Donut Day June 7, 2019

Elrod

Friday, June 7, is National Donut Day. You can get free donuts at several beloved major chains, and discounted donuts at several less-beloved chains. Krispy Kreme is even planning a second free donut day, with one catch. Here’s where to get your free donuts across the country.

Free Donut, No Catch

• Krispy Kreme: One free donut (of any kind) per customer. If KK gives out 1 million free donuts, they will announce a second free donut day later in June.
  • Walmart: One free glazed donut per customer, in the bakery section. Plus you can get $3 of free donuts with the Coupons.com rebate below.
  • Hardee’s: Reportedly there’s a coupon on their site for a free Fruit Loops mini donut June 7–9, but we can’t find it.
  • Salvation Army: Free donuts, mostly for veterans, at certain locations around the U.S.
  • Kwik Trip: Free Cake Donut, Dunker, or Glazer with the coupon in the Kwik Rewards app.
  • Martin’s Super Markets (IN/MI): One free donut per person at the bakery, if you’re in the store’s text club.
  • Factory Donuts: One free donut, and “unveiling a new donut creation.”
  • Duck Donuts: One free bare, powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar donut.
  • Donut King (FL): One free donut per customer.
  • LaMar’s Donuts: Free donut.
  • Randy’s Donuts (CA): Four free glazed donut rounds 6 a.m. to 12 p.m. Also a social media sweepstakes.
  • Sugar Shack: The chain offers a different donut deal every day, and has teased a free donut deal for Friday. Updates to come.
  • Coupons.com: Up to $3 cash back via PayPal after you buy donuts at Walmart, Target, and regional grocers Kroger, Owen’s, Pay Less, QFC, Ralphs, Smith’s, Fry’s, Fred Meyer, Food4less, King Soopers, JayC, Gerbes, Dillons, City Market, and Baker’s.

Discount or Free Donut With Purchase

• Dunkin’: Free donut with a drink.
  • Cumberland Farms: Free donut with a “dispensed beverage” like coffee or soda, 5-10 a.m.
  • Honey Dew Donuts: Free donut with a medium drink.
  • Shipley Do-Nuts: Free glazed donut with any purchase.
  • Doughnut Plant: Free mini carnival sprinkles donut with any purchase.
  • Voodoo Donuts: The Homer donut (strawberry frosted) is $1.
  • Circle House Coffee: BOGO on donuts.
  • Bob’s Coffee & Doughnuts: Buy six buttermilk donuts, get one free.
  • Duffy’s Sports Grill: Free Red Velvet Mini Donuts when you buy two meals.
  • Top Pot Doughnuts: Free donut if you’re wearing their $22 National Doughnut Day shirt. Also a sweepstakes for free donuts, and a limited-edition sprinkle donut to raise money for Northwest Harvest Food Banks.

https://lifehacker.com/where-to-get-free-donuts-on-national-donut-day-2019-1835101014

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We can always count on you Elrod, thank you!    I remember you thought of us last year for this donut delight.  Hope you are enjoying retirement.  I too am  trying my best to slow down and smell the roses and donuts real soon.

You're one of the best,

Bill

• Like 2

3 hours ago, FDNY said:

We can always count on you Elrod, thank you!    I remember you thought of us last year for this donut delight.  Hope you are enjoying retirement.  I too am  trying my best to slow down and smell the roses and donuts real soon.

You're one of the best,

Bill

Fndy...Buddy..It is a joy for me to let all you fine people know all the important things that's going on beyond our front doors.

When you call it quits...I hope you'll ring in with all this important info also....  Have a good day Bud.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1