ATX Community

Weird message

Margaret CPA in OH

Recently I have been getting this message when I have finished reading all posts:

Giant exclamation mark followed by

Sorry, there is a problem

There are no unread content items.

Error code: 2S136/J

Then I have to choose Forums to get back to General which shows as black as if there are unread messages.  But there are none. I used to just be redirected back to the main General page.  This began about the time one topic was moved to maybe e-file.  Related?  How can I get rid of this nuisance?

Thanks

I, too, got that message (didn't note the error code, though). But, I did get back to the forums without them being black/unread. Also, it was about the time a thread was moved to another forum. I don't think it's recurred. But, I do remember it also in the distant past, at least once.

Yours is recurring now, right? 

• Like 1

I moved a new member's post from "Help" to General Chat the other day, and purposely didn't leave a link in hopes that you all wouldn't get those messages. Sorry. :(

I've also deleted a couple of spam messages from Russia & China recently, so if you see them before I do, please use the report function that will generate an email message to that something needs attention.