ATX Community

National Coffee Day Deals and Freebies.......

Elrod

September 29....

Get excited, coffee drinkers! On Sunday, Sept. 29, there will be National Coffee Day deals you're going to want to take advantage of. The holiday celebrates your caffeine habit in the form of new specialty, discounted, and in some cases, free drinks!

Some of our favorite events going on for National Coffee Day are happening at Krispy Kreme, where customers can get a free coffee and glazed doughnut, and at 7-Eleven, where customers can get any size of coffee for only $1.

Cinnabon will offer a FREE 12oz coffee on 9/29 all day.

A lot of yummy coffee deals for coffee lovers.... See below or Google

https://www.passionforsavings.com/free/national-coffee-day-freebies/

https://www.retailmenot.com/blog/national-coffee-day-deals-and-freebies.html

Don't over do it, or you could end up like this fella......................................................................Jitters          giphy.gif

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Abby Normal said:

I don't care about free coffee. I care about good coffee. I will, coincidentally, be away from home Sunday morning and I'll be getting coffee at Java Divas. I kid you not, the brewed coffee is quite good. The espresso, not so much. But Karin likes their frozen coffee drinks.

Java Divas menu.

Freshly Roasted, Ground and Brewed Coffee

Coffee

1.50 - 1.80

Café Au Lait

1.80 - 2.20

Freshly brewed coffee with steamed milk                                       \Don't Beat Free

Decaf. Coffee                                                                                          /

1.50 - 1.80

96 Oz. “dd” Sized Coffee-to-Go

• Like 1