ATX Community

NT...Bill, I am sorry

Elrod

Hi Elrod, I didn't find anything offensive, ever from you.  In fact I think you're a graphics and comedic wizard and enjoy your postings immensely, always makes me laugh.  Don't stop because you make our day with your humor, a good laugh will always add to our lives.

You're one of the best Elrod, and we are honored that you take the time to keep posting in your retirement.

And thank you for thinking the way you do.

Love you brother,

Bill

PS, if you are talking about Kramer driving, well, you weren't far off, he was driving to CA, I was driving to Walgreens listening to 60s on 6 😀

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks Pal...You are very kind.  When I woke up this morning it popped into my mind to humble my self in open forum, instead of writing you directly.

I'm glad we're still friends... It'd be sad if it  came to this....images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0AkDV4R5WD8ub5aNFQHs

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Catherine said:

So Bill @FDNY, how did the jewelry presentation and card go over?  Was she thrilled to bits and very happy? 

We won't ask about any details more prurient than that.  

I hid the card and gift under her morning workout clothes as she hits the home gym before I'm up, so she had a nice surprise.  That evening we had a great dinner at Caffe Italia in Marblehead.   I wanted to see the sunset but the extra glass of wine took precedence.  Yes, she was thrilled and very happy, so was I.

I knew you would ask so I took a couple of pictures of the Murano glass necklace and her shoes, she loves shoes.  

Necklace.thumb.jpg.b05b070b1d06f74247c9acb987d4d616.jpgshoes.thumb.jpg.b3cbadcc31c1a186ec3e1b416238c2ae.jpg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

e8dd87a594fbf9ce4470fb899fe5c7e4.gif                                                                                                                               

Beautiful, Bill.  I am happy for the both of you. And...Many Many more years to nice folks.

?...What'd you get....315d66f06bba25326e685f843fe14554.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Bill, your wife certainly has great taste. The necklace and shoes are awesome, as of course, are you!

The husband and I were reminiscing after I showed him your wife's shoes because I had a very similar pair that I wore way, way back when we were dating.  He said he couldn't take his eyes off of them. 😊 Thanks for sharing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1