ATX Community

OH!... and happy new year.....

Elrod

Welcome to the Roaring Twenties.     I mentioned that to a 20 something in my neighborhood while walking the dog and she looked at me puzzled.  She then asked me what it was like living in the last century.  I told her the 1900s were the best, best of music, cars, dancing and doing things without the help of a cell phone.    Happy New Year everyone.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Happy, Health, and Prosperous New Year!

Mine didn't start out healthy. We were visiting the grandkids from Christmas Day, and they were all sick. Of course, the whole family got sick. Our return home was delayed as first hubby and then I got sick. I always wanted to stay at The Inn for their New Year's Eve party, but I spent it in bed and in the bathroom for 36 hours. I could hear the music, though. And, hubby was well by then so ate and maybe drank but probably didn't dance. I seem to be taking longer to get over this "24-hour" stomach bug plus cold. I hope this is it for illnesses this year!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3