ATX Community

traz822

traz822

New users this year.  Does anyone use paperless plus to send pdf files to clients.   We do not have outlook so I am trying to change the smtp to use aol, gmail and windows 10 mail but none working.  Any help out there, I did live chat on computer with ATX and they could not help.

1 hour ago, traz822 said:

New users this year.  Does anyone use paperless plus to send pdf files to clients.   We do not have outlook so I am trying to change the smtp to use aol, gmail and windows 10 mail but none working.  Any help out there, I did live chat on computer with ATX and they could not help.

Sandy, 

Titling a post with your username probably won't get much, if any, attention around here because most won't open it, especially from a new member.  Your other post on this exact same topic was originally entitled "Sandy," and I retitled that to be more descriptive.  It hasn't had any replies as yet, and I've included a link to it at the bottom of this post.

In future, if you can't spot your post or activity, you can find all of it by clicking on your username at the upper right of the forum, then clicking "profile."  Your profile page will show the most current posts and activity, and once you have enough activity to exceed the current view, then clicking on the "See my activity" will allow access to all of your activity.

Here's your first post regarding the Paperless Plus:

• jklcpa locked this topic