ATX Community

Form 8606

Dan

14 hours ago, FDNY said:

In Return Manager if you click on icon "Form Release" you will see the unfortunate news that Estimated Approval is 2/14.  Happy Valentine's Day to us.

This is one of the reasons I left ATX. Even in the good old days, we waited for form approval and release. What I fail to understand is why? I have used several other programs since the CCH buyout and did not have to wait on any form releases. Even NC was ready. I am using Drake and have been since 2016 and everything is ready to go by the end of the first week in January. How is it that ATX cannot seem to get these forms out each year when Drake can. Just wondering and glad I don't have the issues that ATX users are having.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Lynn EA USTCP in Louisiana said:

I went back to the return I mentioned above.  I had deleted 8606 but went back to re-add it.  My ATX version says the form is installed.

Thanks Lynn, but I tried that again this morning and I still get DRAFT.  Using ATX MAX program up to date, this is discouraging, same client, same problem last year.  Still says 2/14 release date.  No wonder Terry left.