ATX Community

ATX contact for missing forms.

DANRVAN

Since Oregon has made the efiling of Form WR mandatory for 2019, the ODR didn't even create a 2019 version of the form, for that reason ATX will not have the form.

In order to file Form WR, you have to log onto Revenue Online, then create third party access to each client's acocount , then you can efile the form.

• Like 1

And you can only add 3 accounts per day, and time is running out.  Oregon did not plan this too well because they are having major problems with this now per Oregon tax employee at our meeting last night.  Hold for help is over an hour this week and then you leave a message for a call back.  I left a message on Monday and still no call back.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, grandmabee said:

And you can only add 3 accounts per day, and time is running out.  Oregon did not plan this too well because they are having major problems with this now per Oregon tax employee at our meeting last night.  Hold for help is over an hour this week and then you leave a message for a call back.  I left a message on Monday and still no call back.

I got a call back from my Monday afternoon message this morning.  I was able to add way more than 3 accounts on Tuesday.

I only have 1 more Form WR left to file 🙂

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, grandmabee said:

Did you do it as 3rd party access?  I have been limited to 3 then it tells me I have to wait 24 hours.

Yes, I did it with third party access.  Never saw that message.

Revenue Online is really quirky and very frustrating. The program is very non intuitive They probably subcontracted out the programming to a company like Oracle,

who was responsible for the "Cover Oregon" debacle! What a waste of taxpayer's money !!!