ATX Community

How do I find 2 topics I posted in Feb, Mar,or Apr 2020 ?

TAG

How do I find 2 topics I posted in Feb, Mar,or Apr 2020  in the "General chitchat"?  I tried my acc't name "TAG" and I scrolled through all the postings, but could not fine them.  I've gotten old and my eyesight is no longer very good.

Terry

Go to your profile by clicking your name next to your avatar in the very upper right of any screen, then click "profile" from the drop down menu. Once there, it will list activity to include your "likes. "  To narrow that down, click on the box at the right that is labeled "See my activity."

The other way would be to search for a term of more than 4 letters and that you know was in the post, and then from there you can narrow down the search by you as the member that posted it.

• Like 1

Just now, jklcpa said:

The other way would be to search for a term of more than 4 letters and that you know was in the post, and then from there you can narrow down the search by you as the member that posted it.

After your initial search, a page will appear with the results where you can click "more search options". Doing that will bring up another page where you'd click "search by author" that will allow you to enter your name.  But all of this requires that you have a specific term that you are searching for.  The profile page may work better for you to scroll through the pages to find your posts.

• Like 1