ATX Community

If you haven't yet...

jklcpa

Please consider donating to support this site like I did again today.

I looked back and found that we have almost 20 full pages of new topics in General Chat and another 5 in the new Covid-19 section since the beginning of 2020. That's a lot of discussion and help that members have shared that wouldn't be possible without our ongoing financial support to Eric for hosting and maintaining this site.

@Eric, this wouldn't be possible without you. Thank you for another great year here!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Edsel said:

I will send a small measure of support.  Please post info such as Payee, Address, etc. or if you don't wish to post, please send me a PM so I'll know what to do.

At the top of the page, under where it says "ATX Community" is a tab named "Donate".   

Tom
Modesto, CA

2 hours ago, Edsel said:

I will send a small measure of support.  Please post info such as Payee, Address, etc. or if you don't wish to post, please send me a PM so I'll know what to do.

Thank you, Ron.  Tom is correct that you'll have to click the donate link, and as you follow through the choices of amount and single donation or recurring, add that to the cart and proceed to checkout.  At that point you'll have the choice to pay either by credit card or by mailling a check. Choose "mail a check" and the system will give you the name and address for making your donation.  

• Like 1

Thank you all for the donations. I apologize for being such a slacker about responding to each of them individually.  My work has increased considerably due to COVID-19, but I'm hoping to see that decrease a bit now that summer is arriving, which is usually my slow time.  We'll see, though--everyone is looking for ways to do things online that had ordinarily been done in person before. 

Thank you all again! I hope you're all staying healthy and sane. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2