ATX Community

No post on atx community

lydia33

If you need to get into MyATX to get to the board, how many of us won't be able to even go there to check it out? I've been locked out since the end of January. No tech rep seems to have a solution.

For the most part, I don't care. It would be nice to be able to access the knowledge base but since I have all of you to lean on :wub: that's not really important either.

Elfling

I won't know how long it goes with no posts, because I can't log onto MY ATX and haven't been able to at all this year. (E-mailed but only got the standard 'we'll answer you within 48 hours' autoresponse) Those of you who can access it will have to let us know.

I have also been locked out all season and really don't care. Don't even try anymore. I think when they start calling about renewals, I'll tell them I don't give out my CC info over the phone, and since I can't get into my account , we have a problem!! Of course they will provide a link in their barrage of e-mails, but somehow they mysteriously disappear from my inbox.

Eric, let us know when we can re-up to help support this board.

Gerald

re; the new atx/(?taxwise/cch) board - LOLOLOLOL and then LOLOLOLOL some more.

i will say/admit that this filing season has been better than the prior several years for my small tax practice.

what does that mean? i'm really conflicted now, after expecting the worst this year.

will i renew with atx despite my total inclination to dump their sorry client disrespecting ass?

If you need to get into MyATX to get to the board, how many of us won't be able to even go there to check it out? I've been locked out since the end of January. No tech rep seems to have a solution.

For the most part, I don't care. It would be nice to be able to access the knowledge base but since I have all of you to lean on :wub: that's not really important either.

Elfling

I, too, have been locked out and after many times of trying to access, I have finally given up. I use only this board.

I've been able to get to the board, but there is nothing other then a welcome notice and one posting. I am happy with this board and its members. I feel like you are my family. I try to answer those questions that I am familiar with and enjoy learning so much from everyone who responds.

It seems as if ATX took a year off from when they shut down the board. I guess now that they brought the board up we will be getting renewal calls and e-mails.

I feel the same conflict. I don't want to jinx myself but this has been the smoothest tax season yet on ATX. I was not even considering renewing a couple of months ago and really don't appreciate CCH's attitude but now I'm considering renewing. We'll have to wait and see how bad they are going to stick it to us with price increases - last year was downright insulting.

I feel the same conflict. I don't want to jinx myself but this has been the smoothest tax season yet on ATX. I was not even considering renewing a couple of months ago and really don't appreciate CCH's attitude but now I'm considering renewing. We'll have to wait and see how bad they are going to stick it to us with price increases - last year was downright insulting.

This is what I found regarding the price for next year.

ATX Total Tax Office Package - $1,695.00 1

-ATX Federal 1040 1

-ATX 1040 State (All States) 1

-ATX Federal Business and Specialty 1

-ATX Business States (All) 1

-ATX W-2/1099, 940/941 (free efiling) 1

-ATX ZillionForms 1

-Unlimited Efiling 1

-ATX Trial Balance 1

-ATX Document Manager 1

-Kleinrock's Complete Tax Library 1

-US Master Tax Guide (Kleinrock Edition) 1

-CCH 1040 Express Answers 1

-Kleinrock's All-State Quick Answers 1

-Kleinrock's Business Quick Answers 1

-Kleinrock's Federal Tax Expert 1

-Kleinrock's All States Tax Expert 1

-Kleinrock's Federal Tax Bulletin 1

-ATX Total Tax Office Package Discount 1

Training Webinar - ATX 2008 Update (3 hours) - $179.00 1

Early Renewal Training Promotion - $ (179.00) 1

ATX Standard Shipping - Total Tax Office Package- $99.00 1

Subtotal: $1,794.00

Early Renewal Discount: $169.50

Sales Tax: $0.00

=======

Total: $1,624.50

Where did you find that price? Has anybody even heard from them about a renewal? And Booger has gone to the atx page.......... :scratch_head:

I got a email today said 10% discount if renew before 05/31/08. Also said biggest discount ever offered. I thought before we always got last years price plus 10% discount

I'm almost afraid to say anything positive about ATX or CCH given the general tone of comments here on the board. I don't want y'all to boycott MY postings here. But at risk of incurring some flames I will say that I still think the software is a pretty terrific package, and the pricing is good for me. And, although the customer support isn't what it once was, I think it's probably comparable to what I'd get at Intuit.

I think the ATX customer service was too good to last. I'm in no way surprised or dismayed at having to wait a little longer on the phone for customer service. CCH did make a pretty boneheaded decision last year to kill the discussion board. I'm mostly happy with this board. I do appreciate the help I've received, and I try to be helpful in return when I can.

I'm almost afraid to say anything positive about ATX or CCH given the general tone of comments here on the board. I don't want y'all to boycott MY postings here. But at risk of incurring some flames I will say that I still think the software is a pretty terrific package, and the pricing is good for me. And, although the customer support isn't what it once was, I think it's probably comparable to what I'd get at Intuit.

I think the ATX customer service was too good to last. I'm in no way surprised or dismayed at having to wait a little longer on the phone for customer service. CCH did make a pretty boneheaded decision last year to kill the discussion board. I'm mostly happy with this board. I do appreciate the help I've received, and I try to be helpful in return when I can.

I like ATX too but my price increase this year is 304.00 That seems a big jump to me but I have not had time to look around. Plus I HATE learning a new program

I will say one more thing about the discussion board, which it that you have to find this one on your own. This no doubt reduces the number of people participating. (Some might view that as a positive, others as a negative.) But if the board were part of the ATX website I believe there would be beneficial synergies, ie it would be good both for the board participants and for ATX/CCH.

Many of you posting here say you can't even get into the CCH site. How are they supposed to communicate with users if users don't even get on their website? Seems kind of basic to me that it would better for all if it were under one happy roof.

Where did you find that price? Has anybody even heard from them about a renewal? And Booger has gone to the atx page.......... :scratch_head:

I got the same email bcolleen got. The email had a link in it that took me to a page that had the price listed.

My price increase for the 2008 program is $504.00 for Max. That is almost a 50% increase. It looks like CCH doesn't want my business next year. I like the ATX software but I'm just a small business and can't afford a 50% increase in cost. This is the final straw for me. If Mel doesn't have his software ready in time, I guess I'll be looking for something else or quit. I had already decided to quit doing partnerships and corporations. I don't have many of those anyway. At 71 years of age, I'm ready to slow down a little anyway.