ATX Community

WK email re $5

Lynn, I had one of those a couple of months ago but not for that far back.  It turns out it was to e-file a prior year return but I did not receive an invoice or a notice that it was due originally.  The person answering had to figure it out.  I'm not one to constantly check my payment status as I don't do that much that costs extra and honestly did not recall that a py return costs $5.  Just don't let $5 ruin your credit rating.  Who knows to what lengths WK will go to get that money.  I would call and complain but pay it if owed.  YMMV

Margaret, I will pay the $5; just was venting my frustration that they waited 2-1/2 years to bring it to my attention.  Credit charge failures occur for me at least once a year (if not more often) due to generally an annual problem with someone trying to hack my credit card account.  It is a chore to change the automatic debit arrangements when that happens.  Thanks for your reply. 

• Like 2