ATX Community

NT - Roll Call

ILLMAS

I needed to see what wassup - so I am lurking.. way too busy - I needed the govt to say =- pay but ext to Sept 15..

We do tons of small businesses/farms that cannot do their own grants.. and help with that and are working mostly remote - had to pull in staff this week so I can get taxes file 

plus this now means file ext for them

and still some 2016's

why did I do taxes?

and talking how to transfer my wisdom and sell?!

I am tired of working so many hours..

D

Be Safe!!

• Like 4

I’m well, I think.  Trying to do the normal things I do around this time of the year, which includes not checking in everyday because I’m away from the office and being busy.  I’ve taken on some home projects, taking a bicycle repair course, and calling friends, especially those who live alone.

Missing restaurants has gotten me back to cooking more and surprisingly lost a few pounds.  Been cutting my own hair, getting long in the back and the long length in front is now covering my bald spot.  When I go back for a haircut I will tell my stylist; don’t take this wrong but just follow what I did.  
Other than that doing my part to stay safe and contribute to getting this situation out of our lives.

Stay safe and sane everyone, hang in there and remember that everyone’s contribution counts!

One last thing, in honor of Carl Reiner I watched the documentary If You’re Not in the Obit, Have Breakfast.  I highly recommend it, you will feel good after seeing it.

• Like 5