ATX Community

Where is my refund (TP with assigned IRS PIN)

ILLMAS

I’ve had 2 with missing refunds and Where’s my refund keeps showing processing for months.  I called practitioner line and agent found the problem, was on their end due to virus.

I think your situation warrants a call.  I get right through with my secret strategy.  OK, I’ll tell you. Call at 7:59am EST and get the recording.  Keep hangIng up and hit redial, keep it up for a minute and you will be right up there in the queue.  

• Like 2

On 7/8/2020 at 4:13 PM, FDNY said:

I get right through with my secret strategy.

For people who call the IRS a lot, and don't ever want to wait, there is a service called Call EnQ that will connect you in minutes every time.  I've put their link below, but for those who won't click links just goggle them.  It is $60/month (roughly) so I haven't bothered (my favorite time to call is 7pm Eastern on Friday - they're still open 'cuz it's only 4pm out on the west coast but everyone else in the country has gone/is about to go home).  But I've seen it in action and it's pretty slick. 

Call EnQ