ATX Community

CCH Portal

GLJEANNE

Would love to hear from anyone who's been using this; I'm probably going to get it for next season.  I'm especially curious about ease of use for clients, because I think it's going to be a hard sell for a lot of mine.  Also, can you upload the organizers for the clients to just download?  What things do you love/hate about it?

• Like 1

I have been using it for two years now with about 70 clients subscribed to it.  Of the 70, a fair number are senior citizens. Overall, my clients are very happy with it and find it easy to navigate.  I've started to use this as my primary means of exchanging information with clients which has helped reduce paper.  I also now post a copy of their successfully efiled return (client copy) to their portal for them to download and save which has significantly decreased the number of packets I have to mail.  

I'm very pleased with how it works.  Hopefully CCH will continue to improve it.  

• Like 2

I am happy to hear this. I just purchased it when I renewed, but I'm so swamped that I don't have time to learn how to use it. I really wanted something that should be fairly easy for my clients and myself. 2020 has worn me out.

9 hours ago, Yardley CPA said:

I have been using it for two years now with about 70 clients subscribed to it.  Of the 70, a fair number are senior citizens. Overall, my clients are very happy with it and find it easy to navigate.  I've started to use this as my primary means of exchanging information with clients which has helped reduce paper.  I also now post a copy of their successfully efiled return (client copy) to their portal for them to download and save which has significantly decreased the number of packets I have to mail.  

I'm very pleased with how it works.  Hopefully CCH will continue to improve it.  

• Like 1