ATX Community

ATX Max to Advantage Comparison?

Naperville Tax

I’ve been using Advantage since it’s inception.  If you do a lot of multi-state returns it makes calculating the credits a snap.  It also does an optimization for the education credits/deduction.  There are other differences, but this is what I can think of offhand

• Like 2

• jklcpa changed the title to ATX Max to Advantage Comparison?
9 hours ago, Naperville Tax said:

Thanks, Is it worth paying 3 time price on Advantage over Max ? I am sure there must be more features

I think it is. There are a lot of little things that just work better both on the federal and state levels. Of course, I don't have Max to compare it to, so I'm not sure if these upgrades are in Max or not. But the last year I had Max, I had to change a multistate return and forgot to fix the credit for taxes paid to another state and it went out wrong. That would never happen in Advantage.

Oh, and when I called support last year, one time a person answered and the other two times, my wait was less than a minute. They call it Concierge Support and there's a separate number.