ATX Community

ATX Software Issues

Naperville Tax

Hi All,

We are facing two issue with ATX Software

1) We have a Server and  users and we are getting an error message very often "can't connect to the Server retry" After we try so many time it will work 

any one experiencing this issue or any solutions 

2) On the Last Day on wards , Return Manager and E file Manager showing the same number of return 

Normally Return manager will show all the return and the E file manager will show each return we  e filed ( if we have multiple state , each state will count as return there)

In short we have duplicate returns on the Return Manager and if we delete or change any return both return will reflect the change 

Waiting for the Tech support help to resolve the issue

I no longer use ATX, so I can't help you from my experience; but if you search this forum on "Connect to Server" and similar phrases, you will get a LOT of advice. This topic comes up OFTEN on this forum.

Maybe searching on your second issue will yield results, too.

Usually, killing the ATX Server in Task Manager, then running ATX Admin Console will fix the 'connect to server' issue. But it sounds like your database has errors. ATX does have batch files you can download and run to repair the database, but I'd let support do that since your error is not usual.

• Like 1