ATX Community

WI tax professionals

WITAXLADY

I'm not taking any farm courses. My only farm is my own. But, in following Sue Voth and Tom O'Saban and Tom's University of Illinois Tax School schedule, I noticed farm tax courses. Don't most state universities have farm tax courses? I think UCONN does, also. Does the University of Wisconsin?

A quick Google search found:

Farm Tax Seminar - MSU Income Tax School

www.canr.msu.edu › taxschool › farm-tax-seminar

Jul 22, 2020 - This course reviews IRS Publication 225, the Farmers Tax Guide as well as discussion of topics from the 2019 Agricultural Tax Issues book.

University of Illinois Tax School

taxschool.illinois.edu

The University of Illinois Tax School provides high quality, low cost tax education to tax professionals. We are an ... Online Self-Study Courses. Clergy New ...

FARM TAX ESSENTIALS Course | Northcentral Technical ...

www.ntc.edu › courses › animal-husbandry › farm-tax-...

Application of federal and Wisconsin income tax laws regarding farming are covered in this course. Understanding how taxes affect the financial picture in a ...

Rules and Developments in Agriculture Taxation - OnDemand ...

www.lorman.com › training › tax › rules-and-develop...

Jun 28, 2019 - Gain a better understanding of the unique tax issues associated with agriculture.Agricultural producers and landowners have unique tax issues and rules that ... Our passion is providing you world-class training to help you ...

Farmers Tax and Accounting Virtual Conference - Conferences

conferences.calcpa.org › farmers-tax-accounting-confer...

How Is California Agriculture Adapting to New Realities? COVID-19's impact is wide-reaching—and California's agriculture sector is feeling the effects. As the ...

• 2 weeks later...