ATX Community

GL and PR software??

schirallicpa

I have a client that is a care facility for older folks - not technically a nursing home, and they have used a software for years called SOS that is apparently no longer going to be available after December.  They handle payroll inhouse thru an electronic time clock that records time directly to software (and requires approvals) to generate weekly payroll.  It also has an accounts receivable module and accounts payable module that use extensively.  Used to have a depreciation module but dropped that a few years ago.  I've worked with them for a number of years and they have always had a good handle on the financials with this software.  Their resident  management software is separate.

Now we are looking for something to replace it, and I am just throwing this out to the forum to see if any one has clients that use a good GL system?

I just looked up the software they are using and it seem it's build for facilities, so the only software I can recommend is called Fund-EZ, it has a feature for medical billing, and they are based in NY.  I've been using their software since about 1996 for non profit clients.

• Like 1