ATX Community

ATX Portal

grandmabee

I wish that I could help you. I bought it, but have been so swamped with extensions, family stuff and random client issues that I have not been able to use the tutorial yet to figure it out. I have some clients that are not happy about not being able to come in, but we rarely let family in the house, so I'm not making exceptions yet.

On 9/22/2020 at 1:50 PM, grandmabee said:

To those of you who use the ATX portal,  it it user friendly?  I have an offer to add to my MAX for 500.00

or is there a outside portal program that is just as good but less expensive.

TIA

I find it to be very user friendly and my clients have had not real issues navigating it.  It provides a secure location to exchange information with clients and user friendly.  I've received no negative feedback, so I consider that a plus.  🙂

• Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 8:07 AM, Yardley CPA said:

I find it to be very user friendly and my clients have had not real issues navigating it.  It provides a secure location to exchange information with clients and user friendly.  I've received no negative feedback, so I consider that a plus.  🙂

Our experience has been just the same as Yardley. 

Still, there are a number of people that should NOT own a computer, or trying to do things with their phones, that should only be done with a computer.

I have stopped being a computer use teacher, and recommend Fax or USPS. (rant over) 

• Like 2