ATX Community

grandmabee

Help,  Doing installment sale of rental thru the fixed assets.  Everything is going fine until it is time for me to put the line 21 payments received in current year.  I can't find where to input that.  I tried filling out the input sheet with everything again then it doubles up the sale.  I know I am just missing where to input current year payments.

TIA

Found it myself.  Had my screen to big and couldn't see it in the details section.

I think partly is because I am getting tired, working too many hours for these late comers.

I need to figure out how not to be in this situation next year.  I need to have a drop dead date, if not in not going to be done.

• Like 2

On 10/11/2020 at 9:14 PM, grandmabee said:

Had my screen to big and couldn't see it in the details section.

Been there, done that, set the drop dead date earlier.  They still come in like headless chickens on October 10th, but at least they come in knowing they may well go past the deadline.  It actually makes more space for the super-lateys, when the others obeyed the earlier date.  And I force myself, yet again, NOT to care more than they do.

• Like 3