ATX Community

WE LIVED!

Catherine

And, payroll reports. I need to read about CT's new myconneCT and set up an account and make it work with QBDT for my tiny payroll. Except for the tax types not yet open under myconneCT that still must be paid via Taxpayer Service Center.

And, PPP forgiveness applications.

And, laundry.

And, my NY/CT-ATP on-demand courses for September and October. And, a few other on-demand courses I haven't completed.

And, sleep. And, visit my grandkids before they forget who I am! And,...

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Lion EA said:

I need to read about CT's new myconneCT

MD did the same thing with unemployment and QB hasn't finished the programming yet. Thanks for reminding me I still need to file my unemployment report.

Also, my EFTPS password expired so I go to update that and then enter it in QB so I could pay my 941 taxes. Good thing I wasn't doing it last minute!

• Like 3

Been busier than ever this year.  No time for virus fatigue and depression.   But there is sadness for those I know that have been affected physically and economically.  We need to stay strong because so many depend on us.  I’ve been checking in with clients on a regular basis, most doing well.  It helps me being stuck inside other than very early bike rides and supermarket trips.

• Like 5

What always strikes me is how the seemingly smallest thing can affect one's life.  One of our kids had an inkling to go one way with his career, which said career is gone until at least the middle of 2021, and instead took a liking to an internship he was doing, and has become a medical researcher - at present working with COVID patients.  He is considering the MD route if he can find someone or something which will pay his way (he refuses to be a freshly minted MD with 20 years of work to pay his med school debt).

When I look back, I see a few key twists in my life choices as well.  Hindsight and all that...

• Like 5