ATX Community

2020 Tax Planning - iFirm Client Portal?

giogis245

I've been using FileShare that's free with my CCH SiteBuilder website. But, I'm going to move most client communications to the newly renovated, under new ownership Taxaroo. I love that it includes video chat as well as everything else. You can try a demo or try a full month for $1 or just listen to their webinar at

https://www.taxaroo.com/

5 hours ago, Lion EA said:

I've been using FileShare that's free with my CCH SiteBuilder website. But, I'm going to move most client communications to the newly renovated, under new ownership Taxaroo. I love that it includes video chat as well as everything else. You can try a demo or try a full month for $1 or just listen to their webinar at

https://www.taxaroo.com/

Looks very interesting and exactly what I think I need. Is it compatible with ATX? Can I export my atx database to them, do you know by any chance?

I haven't tried it out yet, but listen to Knox Wimberly on his webinar &/or email them a question. I found them very responsive. Knox does say Taxaroo will work with every software and even talks about importing/exporting, but don't know how that works or even if I heard that right. I like that my clients can text/phone/email/upload/download and video chat with me, without me using a dozen different devices, giving out a dozen contact numbers, looking in a dozen different places to find the answer they sent/document they sent. All in one place. But I can use a dozen different devices to access all their communications, if I choose. Gotta complete some webinars by the end of the month, then I'll set it up. Oh, and you brand it as your own, doesn't say Taxaroo. Knox is a security guru, so I trust Taxaroo with my client communications and data. An extra 5% off for life if purchasing by Wednesday.

I have the iFirm portal.  This will be my third year using.  Overall, it's very basic but provides the functionality and security that I want for my firm and my clients.  Feedback has been positive and even some of my more senior clients have found it easy to use.  You have the ability to print directly to the portal from the program which is a nice feature and save a little time.   I think my initial cost was around $500 and there is a $300 +/- fee each year.  

• Like 1