ATX Community

Rita B

BLACK BART

I am 60 miles from downtown Nashville and have AT&T supplying my cellphone.  Could use my cell for about two days.  Rita is further away, so don't know whether she was affected or not.  If she doesn't use AT&T, she should have been OK.

Is anyone's guess as to whether we have been given all the relevant facts about the bombing.  For whatever benevolence may ascribe, it is obvious that the bomber didn't want to kill anyone but himself.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Corduroy Frog said:

I am 60 miles from downtown Nashville and have AT&T supplying my cellphone.  Could use my cell for about two days.  Rita is further away, so don't know whether she was affected or not.  If she doesn't use AT&T, she should have been OK.

Is anyone's guess as to whether we have been given all the relevant facts about the bombing.  For whatever benevolence may ascribe, it is obvious that the bomber didn't want to kill anyone but himself.

Yeah, turns out I'm 112 miles from Nashville, who knew?  My cell phone was fine, but we had a substitute 911 phone number.  And, when 911 was back, they had to announce on Facebook:  "Please don't call 911 to see if it's working - it is."   😩

• Like 4
  • Haha 3