ATX Community

Red Box

Dan

Answer: This must be special for you as mine does not.

Aren't we all a bit tax nerdy?  I mean, this is New Year's Eve about dinner time and here we are looking at tax software, finishing up (my) bookkeeping, and keeping in touch on this forum.

Let's take a breather.  Husband is bringing home from Carrabba's Salmon Saporito with lump crab on the salmon.  I'll go set the table and put this computer to sleep - after one more peek at the Giant Panda baby.

Happy New Year!  We surely need it, right?

• Like 1

I'm happy that you figured this out.  I was getting confused between 'red' and 'read' but now realize that you were overriding the calculated amount from the input box.  You probably now know that anytime you have to override and get a red (in my case, pink) box, that means you might be wise to click on the arrow link to see how that calculation may be done in the system rather than your direct input.  I'm glad you brought this up, though, as it's always good to learn what new things the programmers have done for us.  I had not clicked on the box until you mentioned this so good on you!

• Like 1