ATX Community

Atom portal

ILLMAS

I signed up for Taxaroo after a promising webinar and have run into a number of bugs (hard to read font's, customized interviews not working, issues with clients being able to sign in, video conferencing not working).  They are responsive to the issues I have been having and have fixed some of them but many are still waiting to be fixed.  I think this is their first year so some problems are to expected.  

Have you had any issues with them Lion? 

Just barely begun. (Finished last payroll taxes and already have partnerships/S-corps dropped off, a busier January than usual.) The firm has existed for some time, but new ownership tried to bring it up to date in both functions (video chat is new, I think) and in security. Maybe too much too fast... I'd hoped to spend January getting familiar with it, starting a few early clients on it. Maybe February; except for businesses, my clients don't get all their documents and drop off for another three weeks or more. You may hear from me!