ATX Community

EXTENSION TO JULY 15TH, 2021

WITAXLADY

heard it from an IRS agent - Tax practitioner this aft about 4:30

yay! I do not have to file all those extensions!!

Hired someone today just for a couple days to do the rest of the 30 PPP loans

but I only got some help as once again the system was down and the CAF's did not work..

could only do 2019 PTIN and designated 3rd party  - but did do that!!

and he was patient as I scrambled to come up with 5 names total

d from glorious NC WI that missed the big snow!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WITAXLADY said:

heard it from an IRS agent - Tax practitioner this aft about 4:30

yay! I do not have to file all those extensions!!

Hired someone today just for a couple days to do the rest of the 30 PPP loans

but I only got some help as once again the system was down and the CAF's did not work..

could only do 2019 PTIN and designated 3rd party  - but did do that!!

and he was patient as I scrambled to come up with 5 names total

d from glorious NC WI that missed the big snow!

I hope this is true, because as if my year didn't already suck so much, my husband and I have Covid. I was afraid that he was sick last week, but he was positive that he was not and did not get tested. I got sick over the weekend and tested positive yesterday. He got tested today, but we know the answer. His dr is sending him to a Covid clinic tomorrow to get checked over, because he is so high risk. I just need to keep him at home with me. I already lost my mom and I can't lose him, too. I hate this year.

• Sad 12

6 minutes ago, NECPA in NEBRASKA said:

I hope this is true, because as if my year didn't already suck so much, my husband and I have Covid. I was afraid that he was sick last week, but he was positive that he was not and did not get tested. I got sick over the weekend and tested positive yesterday. He got tested today, but we know the answer. His dr is sending him to a Covid clinic tomorrow to get checked over, because he is so high risk. I just need to keep him at home with me. I already lost my mom and I can't lose him, too. I hate this year.

I am so sorry.  I wish there was something we could do to help.  I live in KS; I could figure out a way to help file extensions if need be.

• Thanks 1

Judy, I don't have any help. My husband is my helper. His COPD and heart failure make him high risk, but he has only had to use his rescue inhaler once so far. They will xray him tomorrow and then we will see what they decide to do. At least he is stuck in the house with me and I can keep on eye on him. I am mainly exhausted and week. I keep hoping that I will lose my appetite, but no such luck! I'm still hungry, but can't work out at all.

Thanks,

Bonnie

6 hours ago, joanmcq said:

File your extensions now while you have the energy to do so.  For everyone.  Then if you have the energy to complete them, no harm no foul.  That way you are covered if either you or your husband have worse than a mild case.

Solid advice.  Extensions are life savers and sanity checks, especially at this time of year and in these unusual circumstances. 

• Like 2

Some Good News! My husband went to the Covid Clinic today and he does not have pneumonia. His lungs are clear and the horrible cough is Covid and his COPD combined. We just have to keep watching his oxygen levels. I do not recommend both people in the house having Covid at once. We are both exhausted and spend more time thinking about moving than actually moving. I was so active before this and I hate it. I hope that I get some strength back by the end of the week. I did pull out the vacuum and push it around tonight. I can only stand so much black fur from three cats. 

Thanks for all of the support. I am happy about the 5/17 deadline, but I don't know if any of my states will go for it. 

Bonnie

• Like 7