ATX Community

Return was filed weeks ago not accepted or rejected yet

Yrags

I filed a 1041 and NYS Estate March 18. It is now April 11. The NYS return was accepted (after a rejection) 3/23. The Federal just says "Transmitted to EFC 3/18/21". This was 3 1/2 weeks ago. What's the deal? What can/should I do? TIA for any advice.

Thank you. Wow, what a great tool. So it says that the reject error is that the Submission ID has the year 2020 when it should be 2021 (it's a 2019 return). I'm assuming Submission ID is also the E-file ID? I re-created the e-file but it looks like the year string in the ID is still "2020". How do I modify or fix that? Is there a way? Thanks.

Did some research and see that it is not an uncommon error. Plus there are instructions and tips for recreating the Submission ID. HOWEVER, everything I have tried thus far, the Sub ID remains the same. Anybody have any ideas?

Thanks. 

Thank you. I did that and for me the submission ID never changed. I finally just transmitted it again and after it was rejected again was able to change the ID by recreating the efile. Pain in the neck but at least it finally worked. Thanks.