ATX Community

Oregon preparers?

Possi

12 hours ago, grandmabee said:

Hmmm, sure it is not asking for the PTIN number to efile?  because we only have to put our license on the Oregon page.

I can't get around this "License number" to efile. 

uggggggg 

I'll have to call them. 

9 minutes ago, Gail in Virginia said:

Since it says ERO license, I just wonder if putting your EFIN in that space would work so you could move on.

No, I tried my EFIN, PTIN, and EIN before calling CO AND TW. I just hate chasing bunnies like this. We all do, I know. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, grandmabee said:

Oregon surely has it quirks. ATX does not do a good job with this state.

Honestly! If the software would nail the state for us, how wonderful would that be? In this military area, it is imperative that I can do these states well, and do them right the first time. It ain't easy. 

On 4/26/2021 at 11:58 AM, Gail in Virginia said:

I'm glad you got it worked out.  I would not mind calling support if they answered right away with no hold time, and the person that answered actually knew something.  But I really hate being on hold, or even waiting for a call back because then I have to keep that file where I can get it quickly. 

One of the reasons I love Drake.  In the 9 years I have been with them I can't remember when I ever waited more than 5 rings before my call was answered.  Only twice was the support person unable to answer my question and both times I received a call back within 24 hours with an answer.

• Like 1