ATX Community

ATX Renewal

Yardley CPA

I normally hear from my ATX sales rep by early April.  This year, not a peep.  Wondering if anyone has renewed their subscription and if you can also provide an email contact for your rep?  

I've been with ATX for over 20 years, back to the days of Parson's Technology and Saber.  Overall, I've had good luck with the program and I have not experienced the many headaches others have described here.  With that said, I am planning on taking a look at ProSeries to see how that program has evolved.  I used it when I worked at a CPA firm, fresh out of college.   Time will tell. 

I normally renew in May. This year I want time to investigate OLT software and think I will simply wait until I have adequate time to check it out. Over time I note other forum members got the same 10% from ATX even as far along as November in the year but don't know if this is correct. I believe they negotiated it with their rep. Price is a significant aspect of a small home based tax business and WK keeps jacking it up even in the face of the increasing coopetition small preparers face from free file and the like.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Christian said:

This year I want time to investigate OLT software and think I will simply wait until I have adequate time to check it out. 

Terry D used to use OLT so you might want to communicate with him. The only other programs I would consider would be Drake and Tax Act.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Christian said:

Thanks for your info. Drake is more expensive than ATX. Tax Act may be less so. I'll send Terry a message. 

Don't know which version of ATX you're using but Drake's early renewal price is  quite a bit cheaper than ATX Max. 

• Like 1