ATX Community

ATX Community Upgrade

Eric

11 minutes ago, BulldogTom said:

Wonder if a shield would protect me.   Probably if it was 5'1" in size, then Catherine would not be able to shoot over it....Just saying.

Good thing you are on the other coast.

Tom
Modesto, CA

You are NOT a piece of paper with concentric rings, hanging from a small clip, downrange with a safe backstop.  You're safe from me!  Despite the snarky comment about altitude.  😘

• Haha 1

On 6/28/2021 at 12:18 PM, Eric said:

The new version of the forum software introduced a new Points/Rank/Achievement/Badge system that's more complex than the previous system that gave points/ranks entirely based on the number of posts you've created.

Probably a good idear in my case.  Half of my posts are borne of ignorance, so there is no basis for awarding achievement based on sheer number of my posts.  Good luck on this - maybe some way to evaluate those of us who answer questions with good answers instead of bringing questions to the group...there are those of us who give lifesaving answers from time to time - won't list names, but we all know who they are.

• Like 2

On 6/30/2021 at 1:09 PM, Abby Normal said:

Yes, I saw yours and Eric's shields. Will all the shielded folks be in a group called something like Knights of the Computer Table?

Wouldn’t that be “Knights of the Tax Table” ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4